Monday, July 28, 2014

read me

Hi. If you're reading this, you're either horribly lost in the vast void of the internet, or you're copying my blog posts into your own. Don't worry, been there, done that. Try to do it yourself though- a lot more effective, trust me.

I'm not expecting anyone to see this post, but this blog of mine has gotten more views than even my Tumblr, I'm sure.

All I want to gain from this is to know if I am a decent writer, or at least good enough to carry on what I like doing. So here's my WordPress blog... Don't kill me if I suck ass at this. But reading it would probably be helpful to me. See, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do in my life. So this is kind of my method of figuring it out, or at least cancelling out some options.

No comments:

Post a Comment