Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Filter Bubbles Thoughts

I learned that the things that I see on Facebook and other sites are circulated around my interests and things that I am drawn to as an individual. The video made me realize that I need to look deeper into how I research things, because google automatically sets my search results to what I am most interested in. The video made me think about how much more is out there in the internet that has absolutely nothing to do with me! (Sometimes that might not be a good thing, but you get the idea.) With these things in mind, I want to try to look at the links on google that I wouldn't even think of looking at first. Like, how there are 100+ pages of results? I'll go to other pages besides 1 first, if that does anything different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment