Tuesday, October 29, 2013

tools that change the way we think

To me personally, technology is a big asset to my learning environment, and social life. As sad as it may be, I depend on the internet for a lot of my daily activities. It has developed my mind in good ways, and ways that make my mind extremely lazy. Too much internet access is probably going to end up having a negative effect on the next generation and so on and so forth. When I give into my laziness, I can't help it but find myself sitting in my room searching for calculus answers on my iPhone. Not good.
I also find myself scrolling through Instagram and Tumblr when I am bored, or when I should be doing homework. Technology has its way of taking control over my mind and the activities that I could be doing, rather than sitting on my butt in the dark on my bedroom floor posting random pictures from my life that no one cares about anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment