Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Green Eggs and Hamlet

  1. Let's be honest, I know absolutely nothing about Hamlet except for the short blurb I heard about while watching the latest "Freaky Friday" movie with Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis in it. Hamlet was a little nuts, and someone died.
  2. Shakespeare is a man that speaks a language that I do not understand, and he wrote "Romeo and Juliet". That's it.
  3. I know that I frown when I hear the name "Shakespeare" because, like I stated before, he speaks a language that I do not understand.
  4. To make this studying experience about Hamlet hard to forget... I don't know. I just don't want to deal with the difficulties of learning and having to comprehend the complexities that surround Shakespeare and his array of plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment